In-person Reiki Sessions Include:
- Intake to discuss intentions for your session and any relevant history
- Hands-on Reiki session
- Discussion to integrate the session and to map out objectives and concrete actions for your customized wellness plan
How Will Reiki Benefit You?
- Overcome depression, anxiety, insomnia
- Reduce or eliminate chronic pain
- Process and work through grief and trauma
- Become pregnant and deliver healthy babies
- Transition smoothly through peri-menopause and menopause
- Accelerate surgical recovery and healing
- Find relief from headaches and migraines
- Improve immunity
- Resolve digestive problems
- Relieve allergies and asthma
- Aid in mental, emotional, and spiritual healing
- Reduce prescription drug side effects
What Happens During a Reiki Session?
A Reiki session is deeply relaxing and restorative, and often brings the receiver to a profoundly meditative place. In the session, the fully clothed receiver lies on a massage table while the practitioner holds her hands in a series of positions, either on or just above the receiver’s body, passing the sacred universal energy on to the receiver.
What Does a Reiki Session Feel Like?
Experiences during a Reiki treatment vary from person to person. The receiver may feel heat, cold, tingling, waves of energy, or nothing at all. The most commonly reported benefits of Reiki are increased and smoother energy, greater calmness, and a sense of balance. Reiki energy encourages the recipient to let go of tension, anxiety, fear or other negative feelings, leading to a state of peace and well-being. Receivers often experience physical, emotional, and spiritual release during a session.
Reiki complements other alternative therapies and traditional medical practices, assisting with healing on both the physical and emotional levels. As with other energetic therapies such as meditation and Qi Gong, one session is wonderfully positive, but the benefits accumulate exponentially with consistent sessions.